About This Case
A large investor-owned utility was having trouble finding a qualified electrical-mechanical and SCADA technician who had experience with water distribution and treatment systems. waterTALENT‘s electrical mechanical technician helped them accomplish in weeks tasks they anticipated to take months and supported operations across multiple service areas for the company.
- Installed, troubleshot, calibrated, and repaired all electrical and electronic control systems within entire water system
- Repaired entire electrical panels, SCADA systems, motor controls, PLC’s, etc.
- 23 years experience
- Certified in Water Treatment and Distribution
- Final position: Water System Operator III
- Saw large projects come to successful completion well ahead of deadline, effectively fulfilling all of the major needs with plenty of room to spare
- Used this time to help out another branch/region with their projects.
- Transitioned to an entirely different municipality in need of strong electrical/mechanical skills to help facilitate and operate a full SCADA system overhaul.