About This Case
A county water agency needed to update their operational and safety procedures, but didn’t want to divert staff time away from other critical operational tasks. One of waterTALENT‘s senior water operators was brought in to provide consulting services; he conducted staff interviews, reviewed current procedures and provided recommendations for future operations.
- 38 years experience
- Top certification in Water Treatment, Professional Geologist
- Final position: Water Operator “A”
- 1 month of facility evaluation/review
- On-going support to County to address any questions contained within finalized report
- Upon successful completion of plant evaluation was requested to evaluate two separate water treatment plants within the County