About This Case
A municipality was struggling to find qualified, mid-level wastewater operators for its 10 MGD conventional treatment plant. After contacting half a dozen other staffing firms, waterTALENT was the only firm that was able to supply them with the qualified operator who has since become a valued member of the team and may convert to a full-time employee of the City.
- 7 years experience
- Certified in Water Treatment, Wastewater Treatment, and Water Distribution
- Final position: Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator
- Ongoing operational day-to-day support
- Followed by potential direct hire with the City
- Positioned his self for full-time recruit (as a temp-to-hire) and he has proven through demonstrated work ethic to be exactly the type of operator any City struggles to find.