About This Case
A small municipal water department was going through a staff transition due to a retirement and an injury in the small team of operators. One of waterTALENT‘s senior operators with over 40 years of experience was deployed to provide an operational audit of current best practices and to provide mentorship to the acting supervisor being groomed to step into the long-term leadership role for the city.
- 43 years experience
- Certified in Water Treatment, Wastewater Treatment, and Water Distribution in multiple states
- Final position: Utilities Manager
- 5 week period of consultative assessment of entire water system
- On-going support to address any key points contained in finalized report
- City was provided final detailed report outlining specific recommendations for system improvement and new standard operating procedures tailored to the City.