About This Case
A small water district was experiencing a significant drought and as a result needed to restart some wells that had been mothballed as an emergency source of water. waterTALENT provided a Water Operations Specialist with 33 years of drinking water experience to support the start-up, troubleshooting, sampling, and testing of the new wells.
- Supported the start-up and performance testing of two offline wells
- Shared best practices, provided sampling and testing support.
- 33 years experience
- Certified at highest level for water treatment operations
- Final position: Chief Utilities System Operator
- Less than one month, until project completed.
- Wells operable as a backup water supply to the drought-prone district