About This Case
A new advanced water treatment facility was approaching the holidays and struggling to fill the weekend graveyard shift from the existing team of operators. waterTALENT staffed the facility with an experienced operator to take the tough shifts with just a few days’ notice, providing compliance support and relief to the team of full-time water operators.
- Provided graveyard shift, SCADA-monitoring and operational support during the holiday months.
- 33 years experience
- Final position: Chief Plant Operator
- Certified at second highest level for water treatment operations
- Two months of as-needed operational, SCADA-monitoring support during graveyard shifts
- Plant completed successful full-time hiring of relief operator